2012-01-20

YES, I USED MEGAUPLOAD...



NO, I HAVEN'T PLANNED TO RE-UP ANYTHING !
FUCK ! FUCK ! FUCK !

11 commentaires:

m.m a dit…

Too bad to hear that all the sonic treasures here are gone. It's a hard time for those blogs putting up music just for sharing.

internet strikes back *sigh*

pepesaurio a dit…

fuck the fbi, thank you for all the music

DrEyescope a dit…

Take your time.
wait and see.
Keep the faith.
Fuck Fuck Fuck.
None of the above.
Take your pick.

Peter a dit…

I know how you feel.

Well done for all you have done, anyway!!

Anonyme a dit…

I'd just like to say a big thank you here for all your good work in the past.

JM

m.m a dit…

Is this the death of alicerabbit??

bert a dit…

don't forget the hippies man

Kh a dit…

et moi je viens de decouvir ton blog...la tragedie la tragedie..let's block the fbi

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for everything!

Muff Diver a dit…

Alice, this is the 2nd time I've noticed your excellent sense of humor. Thumbs up to you!


That, and I love it when you say "FUCK!"


Makes me hot all over... :)

Cheers!

ROOKSBY a dit…

Well, quite! My blog took a few hits also, but it's only made me even MORE determined to continue sharing OOP music... They may have won that initial skirmish, but the war? NEVER. x