2012-02-06

Alice is still alive !

Hello all !
1° The rapidshare links seem to be OK (almost all the posts until december 2010)
2° I will re-upload the compilations given by Thorsten, HOP & Rain
3° I will relaunch the blog with new posts very soon.

So Alice and the RAbbit are not dead, be patient and thank you all for the comments !

8 commentaires:

bonequinho / EXTINÇÃO DISCOS a dit…

GRACIAS!
OBRIGADO!
THANKS!
DANKE!

I LUV YR BLOG 4 ALL THOSE YEARS.
KNOW MY AUDIOVISUAL WORX @ www.bonequinhologia.blogspot.com

SEE YAA

Bondurant2001 a dit…

Merci de continuer ce blog !
Bondurant2001

oieuverj a dit…

good news)

Anonyme a dit…

youarethebest

Unknown a dit…

Good to hear that!

I'm not regular downloader but since about 1.5 GB of mine pictures got deleted along with Megaupload I can feel the horror or reuplaoding. Actually I doubt I'll reupload my stuff so good or BEST luck with your reuploads.

DrEyescope a dit…

Viva Bunny,
Uber Alice.

yyesod9 a dit…

Hi,
Your blog is really great !!
I've decided to make my own blog
I'm sure that it could be interest you ....

Enjoy it

Yyesod9

Anonyme a dit…

MediaFire or death - why dont everyone use it?